- Department of Environment and Heritage Protection
- Department of Natural Resources and Mines
- Queensland Legislation
New South Wales
- Department of Environment and Heritage
- Department of Trade & Investment - Resources & Energy
- New South Wales Legislation
- Department of Sustainability and Environment
- Department of Primary Industries - Earth Resources
- Victoria Legislation
- Department of Environment, Water and Natural Resources
- Department for Manufacturing, Innovation, Trade, Resources and Energy
- South Australian Legislation
- Department of Environment and Conservation
- Department of Mines and Petroleum
- Western Australia Legislation
- Department of Environment Protection
- Department of Lands, Planning and Environment
- Department of Mines and Energy
- Northern Territory Legislation
- Department of Primary Industries, Parks, Water and Environment
- Department of Infrastructure, Energy & Resources
- Tasmanian Legislation
The NQMA or North Queensland Miners Association is a group of focussed and responsible people working in or closely with the mining industry in North Queensland.
The Resources Awards for Women (RAW) acknowledge and promote the contribution and achievements of women in the minerals and energy sectors.
The Queensland Environmental Protection (Greentape Reduction) and Other Legislation Amendment Act 2012 (PDF)* (the Greentape Reduction Act) was passed by parliament on 31 July 2012.
"Emma was able to provide a very high calibre service to ensure that our site maintains its compliance with various government regulatory bodies. Her speed, technical and regulatory know how was essential in order for the site to develop our own OHS and Environmental Management Systems."
White Dam Gold Production Joint Venture